Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: love this song

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont know how to put the music with it..*L*
    Its a Canadian band...one of my favorites..
    Blue Rodeo..if you download music have a listen... [img]smile.gif[/img]


    Tell me one more time again
    Just like I didn't hear you
    Like I don't know what's going through your mind, I do
    I play the same game too
    I know it's hard to stop
    Even when you want to

    Now the moon lights up your face
    And I can see you're crying
    You never liked me to see you cry, it's true
    I've done some crying too
    The hardest part about it
    Is trying to hide it from you

    It must be great to be so strong
    Never needed anybody's help to carry on
    But we're so scared of the silence and the tricks that we use
    We're careful and we're cunning, but we're easily bruised
    I don't want to lie about it
    I'm not bulletproof

    Well I finally found the way
    To hide from all your glances
    Til the waiting game we play is through
    I can, but what's the use
    When all I really want to do is hide out with you

    It would be great to be so strong
    You never needed anybody's help to get along
    We're so scared of the silence and the language that we use
    Yeah we're careful and we're cunning, but we're easily bruised
    I don't want to kid about it
    I'm not bulletproof

    Tell me one more time again
    I guess I didn't hear you
    I don't know all the secrets that you keep inside
    I tried the same thing too
    But they all come pouring out of me when I'm talking to you

    It must be great to be so strong
    You never needed anybody else's help to carry on
    But I'm not waking up each morning with forgiveness I can use
    No I'm careless, and I'm cruel, but I'm still easily bruised

    I'm so tired of lying about it
    I'm not bulletproof
    No, and I'm not going to lie about it
    I'm not bulletproof

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i love it..

    im on a blue rodeo hunt tomorrow..
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ~Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to agree with you heidi! Luv Blue Rodeo, in fact, I'm seeing them next month in concert [img]biggrin.gif[/img] If you have never heard Falling Down Blue by them, you should take a listen, it's awesome too!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *downloading as an insomniac*.....

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi..i'll look for it and see if i cant put it on here..so we can have a listen..the words grab me tho.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •